15 Mart 2012 Perşembe

Bu şarkı tüm koca popolu kadınlar içinnn ;)

Ah, you gonna take me home tonightAh, down beside that red firelightAre you gonna let it all hang outFat bottomed girls, you make the rockin' world go roundHey, I was just a skinny lad, never knew no good from badBut I knew life before I left my nurseryLeft alone with big fat fannys, she was such a naughty nannyHeap big woman you made a bad boy out of meHey, heyWhooI've been singing with my band, across the wire, across the landI seen ev'ry blue eyed floozy on the wayBut their beauty and their style went kind of smooth after a whileTake me to them dirty ladies every time, ShawnOh, won't you take me home tonight?Oh, down beside your red firelightOh, and you give it all you gotFat bottomed girls, you make the rockin' world go round[From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/q/queen-lyrics/fat-bottomed-girls-lyrics.html]Fat bottomed girls, you make the rockin' world go roundHey, listen hereNow your mortgages and homes, I got stiffness in the bonesAin't no beauty queens in this locality, I tell youOh, but I still get my pleasure still got my greatest treasureHeap big woman, you gone made a big man of me, now get thisOh, you gonna take me home tonightOh, down beside that red firelightOh, you gonna let it all hang outFat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go roundFat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go roundGet on your bikes and rideOoh yeah, oh yeah, them fat bottomed girlsFat bottomed girls, yeah yeah yeah, yeahAll rightRide 'em cowboysFat bottomed girlsYes, yes

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder